Wednesday 9 February 2011

Family Update!


As of today we have 2 offers on our house and Matthew's visa arrives tomorrow by post! I am so overwhelmed! Talk about moving fast suddenly (redundant)... Our visa interview went without a glitch and everything has just been rolling onward since. To think we may actually be in Texas by Samuel's first birthday...Really excited about it! A complete understatement. On that same note, it is bitter sweet. This house is the one Matthew & I have built together. "you buy a house but sell a home"- So true! We have raised our kids thus far here (I know they are only little) But is seems strange to leave it all. Friendships made here also...So strange to say goodbye. But new beginning waiting for us on the other side and I can't wait to see my family whenever I want. To see Bella & Isaac growing up and having dinner at my brother's house. Oh and all the good food! How I miss this! The Lord has really amazed me in this entire process. Allowing Matthew is come to terms with moving, getting his visa pretty straight forward and the day the house goes on the market we had a viewer...I believe it has been His hand from the beginning! Admittedly I tried to move Him along. I wanted to be back in Texas years ago, but for whatever reason it had to be in the Lord's timing and I choose to trust that. So will keep this updated for the move and everything relating to that!

5 comments:

  1. This is so exciting Beth. I remember praying with your mom after Matthew asked you to marry him ~ God has answered. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you as you prepare and arrived. Love you guys ~ Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully creative blog! 'V' :) Great idea. Good that you posted it also on FB. We are very excited and know that God has it all in His hand. Love you . Will talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting! I'm so glad everything is working out for you guys! God always has a plan, and his timing is always perfect timing. :) I have to remind myself of that sometimes. Anyway, glad you are coming back! Can't wait to get together sometime and catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had wanted to move 'home' for years and then it just suddenly all fell into place and a month later we were here. You will be missed, but that's just part of life eh? See you tomorrow dear. :)

    ReplyDelete