Tuesday 20 September 2011

6 months!!


Okay, I have totally slacked at keeping people posted or keeping my sanity written down...or writing to keep my sanity...
We have officially been in the united states of America for 6 months. Today!
We have managed to get a job and a house and are actually settling into normal life.
The in-laws have been here for the last 3 weeks and are way in 2 days time.
We have more visitors coming for the Tattie Holidays. Ross clan can't wait!!!
I will write more on the journey's end a little later tonight, but I wanted to get something down...give anyone who actually reads this a heads up! I am excited about writing again! See ya in a couple hours when the house is quiet and I can hear my own thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend! Just wanted to say I am reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete